Is DivorceCare for me?
Divorce is one of the most painful experiences you can face. So many emotions. So many challenges.
You don’t have to go through it alone.
DivorceCare offers support, answers, and practical tools to help you manage the many stresses of separation and divorce and find healing.
“Within minutes I felt accepted and safe.”
If you could use help with any of the topics below, DivorceCare is for you.
Deep hurt Anger
Grief & depression Loneliness
Fears & anxiety
Overcoming relationship struggles
Family & friends after divorce Conflict
Interacting with your ex
Handling practical challenges
Financial & legal issues Moving forward
How will DivorceCare
help me heal?
DivorceCare is a 13-week support group that helps you heal from the pain of separation or divorce. The experience involves three main components designed to help in that healing.
- 30-minute video
- Practical advice and insights from divorce recovery experts
- Real-life stories from people who have been where you are
Focused support group
- Discussing what you learned from the video
- Talking about how to apply it
- Sharing how each group member is doing (only if you want to share)
- Exercises and articles for recovery and personal growth
- Parenting tips
- Practical tools to help you heal
How do I join this group? Call the church office: 540.949.6915 or email us at